Luscious Lana

Luscious Lana is a truly classy lady. I had the pleasure of meeting her a while back, when I was a total newcomer to this business, and I was quite nervous, not knowing what to expect. I was greeted at the door of her lovely in-call location, by a vivacious blonde bombshell, with a quick wit, and a lovely sense of humour. Her pictures do not do her justice, and I was thrilled to meet such a sexy lady.....

I was very pleasantly surprised at her easygoing manner, and bubbly conversation, which totally put me at ease. We chatted for a while, getting to know each other, and then I was invited to freshen up in her immaculately clean bathroom, where fresh towels were laid out for me.

I emerged, feeling excited and refreshed, and headed for the bedroom, where she had already tastefully dimmed the lights, and was waiting for me.... I really enjoyed her passionate embrace, and we were lost in each other's arms for a long while. What followed, I prefer not to share in detail, but I can most assuredly say, that I left there with a HUGE smile on my face, and a burden (or two) lifted off my shoulders.

I have seen her many times since that first meeting, and I have always felt uplifted and appreciated, not to mention completely satisfied.....

:bowdown: :69:

Guest niceguy48

Visited many times provides great service:jackoff::bddog:

I had the good fortune to see Lana recently. There is no wonder why I repeat with this lady. Simply put she is fantastic. Such a sweetheart to spendtime with. She is easy to talk to on just about any subject and always makes me laugh.

And the sex is amazing as well. Great breasts and a fantastic ass are just a couple of her assets.

We are so lucky to have a lady of her caliber right here in Brandon. Lets be sure we continue to treat her right so she will stay available to us all.

Overall another fantastic experience and I will definitly continue to see her as often as I can.:bddog:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.