Connecting with other providers while touring!

Touring can be lonely at times specially when visiting a new city...where to go, what to see...and by yourself it can be a long tour.

This post is to mention 3 wonderfuls ladies I got the chance to spend time with in at johns and Halifax. These ladies made my trip so much more fun :)

Am sure you meant St. Johns and not johns (lol), or was this a freudian slip.......

Am sure you meant St. Johns and not johns (lol), or was this a freudian slip.......

Yes I meant St John's lol...I was sending the post from my phone and getting on the plane back home...small screen ;)

BJ

I am always more the wiling to be your ambassador when visit my little Fredericton! I hear you, cause when I went to Ottawa few years back, if it were not for a precious few, I would have felt lost and alone!

Any lady coming to Fredericton, please do not hesitate to make contact me. I will welcome you, show you around or just be a friendly voice on the phone!

Open invite for any ladies who ever make the trip to Victoria! I'm happy to hang out and get to meet so many of the ladies I admire and respect! And show off my beautiful city :)