A surprise duo

I called Krissy for a massage at the last minute and she said that I could come by in about an hour. When it was time to meet I called to get her address and she mentionned that she had a friend over who was interested in getting into the business and she asked if I would mind if she watched.

Duh! The more the merrier, I say!

When I arrive I meet the two ladies. I'm not good at guessing ages but I would say that both women were in their mid to late thirties. Krissy is pretty and has a nice body with large enhanced breasts and the other woman which I will name Sherry is a little plainer and is about as thin as Krissy.

After taking a quick shower, I lay down on the bed and Krissy begins massaging my back. Krissy is a good conversationalist and I found her voice very soothing. Meanwhile Sherry is in the living room putting on some music and we called her into the room.

After a short while, both women were massaging my legs. What a fantastic feeling it is to have two women take care of you at the same time. After a short while Krissy asked me to turn around and get to the main event and Sherry stepped out of the room. Krissy was giving me a great handjob and then I saw Sherry come back and watch. It didn't take long that Sherry got on the bed and started slowly stroking my cock and licking my balls like she was starved for sex. In the mean time Krissy's breasts were in my face. It was wonderful.

Things were getting pretty hot between Sherry and I when I started to rub her pussy with my toes. She got so hot that she took off what remained of her clothes and got closer so I could give her wet pussy the attention it deserved. I was so turned on and I'm pretty sure I felt Sherry giving me a bbbj but I couldn't see due to Krissy's large breasts in my face.

Well all good things had to end and Krissy took over and I shot my load. It was a fantastic session and I enjoyed evey minute of it.

Yes I am lucky and I know it. This isn't something that happens everyday.

I have to give kuddos to Krissy. It was very generous of her to introduce the business to a friend this way.

Guest samroger

I've seen Krissy alone, she's great! I'm jealous of your surprise duo.

Guest samroger

I've seen Krissy alone, she's great!! I can only imagine how much fun a surprise duo would be.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.