What's your drawcard?

Everyone likes to look at beautiful female forms - I know I've been refreshing in an OCD-like fashion waiting for PorcelainPunk's new gallery to go up - but what's more important to you when it comes down to it: looks, or enthusiasm?

Obviously a hearty helping of both is the best, but if you had to choose, which way would you lean?

For me, it's definitely enthusiasm. A great attitude and energy means everything in an encounter. You could be with the most gorgeous girl in the world, but if all she can muster up is a dead-eyed sheeplike gaze and mechanical movements, does it even matter?

I've been with one of the most gorgeous girls around and her fake screams and cries of pleasure turned me right off to the point I couldn't climax and lost interest. Enter girl next door with good attitude and genuine emotions and I'm able to MSOG and maintain a tree like pose for multiple hours! :)

I like authenticity: we are here, we are here to enjoy each other, then let's enjoy each other.

I prefer heavy breathing and hot air over high vocal. :)

I agree, I will take enthusiasm every time......

As much as sheer beauty is an absolute turn on...it quickly fades when I sense the session is purely mechanical and without any emotions or passion....

A woman who is comfortable in her own skin, who makes the most of what she has, and is passionate, sexy and sensual....well... for me that's the ultimate turn on....