I don't get it.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I find asking for stats is a little silly when you have seen pics since I find most men have a somewhat skewed sense how they relate. I understand asking for height, you can't tell that from a picture, but the rest...? What's the point?

Many guys grew up with Playboy Magazine. There were great professional photos of the Centrefold Playmates in that landmark publication -- but the Playmates' measurements were still carefully listed there as supplementary information anyway (and yes, the actual numbers were in many cases obviously exaggerated). Guys may figure -- if asking for measurements was standard operating procedure for Hef, it must be worth doing.

I'm just speculating here based on free-association -- I myself certainly don't ask for stats. A number of the ladies do publish stats on their own websites or in their own ads, and from time to time I notice significant variation in measurement-claims made by the same lady from one ad to another, anyway. A very-well known and recommended Cerb lady who is 5'8" in one of her ads can be 5'10" in her next ad, for example. So stats are obviously perceived by some ladies as being potent enough to be worth being deliberately used (and manipulated) as a marketing tool.

For me, it's not about stats or pics.......even recommendations aren't always a deciding factor (ymmv). While body type might influence my decision to see someone, some pounds and/or inches in either direction do not make me run or make me hide! Heaven knows that if I posted my pics and stats, not too many women would choose to see me I suspect. Could any of us gents stand up to this kind of scrutiny??

I prefer to communicate with someone before making an appointment. The type and tone of posts that she has on this board will attract me more than any measurement or photo, and certainly the tone and nature of our PM's or e-mails will allow both of us to decide if we might be a good match. And believe me...........there are a lot of wonderful matches here!

Just my humble two cents from an infrequent poster.

Having said the above......Michelle, you are extremely hot, both in posts and in pics. Shame on me for not yet communicating with you.

Michelle - I just know that whenever I look at your pictures my brain turns to mush and the only stat I can think of is "how many days till I see you again!". It has been too long - need to feel that lovely pretty shaped figure of yours against mine again soon! :)