Just Massage

You have to understand that massage attendents make their living on tips... and honestly if you are just looking for a massage... why not book a massage at one of the well stablished beauty spas or a massage therapist... why go to a massage/body rub parlour... what is the point...? unless you are going with the intention of getting more for less... rip off the attendent...

The answer is yes... unfortunately I would not see you for just a massage because that wont pay my bills... food, mortgage, expenses... the answer is yes... you wont be liked at a massage parlor...

• Like 4

If you just want a massage and have insurance, go to an RMT. It's cheaper.

Do you go to strip joints for the music?

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

there are some RMT's out there who do a therapeutic massage (no extras at all), but are flexible about draping (meaning you can be nude). If you are looking for a slightly different encounter, maybe try one of those people.

Guest En***y

Here is a suggestion for you, there is a place on innes road called Ola hair styling $39.99 plus tax for a relaxation massage, straight up no extras offered just a good massage from an unregistered but still very good masseuse....

Now maybe you should have just asked where can a guy just get a good massage that is relatively cheap....

Don't insult the MPs who are clearly offering extras and expecting you to at least invest in a HJ.

It depends, one of the best times I had at a ma, was when I said right at the start I am only looking for a massage.

factors I believe in my favour was it seemed like a slow day/she was horny.

We had a good conversation about my hobbying experiences, so perhaps there was a connection of sorts. I felt comfortable with her.

I mentioned that I used cerb and terb, so she asked me if I enjoyed myself to make a positive post.

I have noticed at the SC that a dancer will take it as a challenge if you say upfront that you only want one dance. Sadly many times that when that line is used the first dance is much better than the next couple, but not always. In the MA scene, I am unsure if this challenge psychology exists, and if it played apart in my massage that day.

I have had relatively bad service even after paying full price for a release. Finding a MA that actually enjoys the job, and performing it on me has been my challenge. I have much more success at the SC, and sometimes I get a minimal massage there too.

The only way to find out is to try a few times. If you don't get a good vibe during the massage there is a good chance the release will just be an expensive one.

I would tend to think that if you are straight up with your MA before things start and are still willing to tip her as the two of you agree (maybe you just want a topless massage without a happy ending) then there would likely not be an issue... as stated earlier in the thread this would likely cost you more than a standard RMT session... but hey you are an adult and it's your money.

• Like 1

I'm at CMJ, so there's no tipping for extras unless you're getting kinky or wild. I love to massage and love to be naked. I like the freedom to touch every part of someone's body. I'm not just saying the fun bits, but the spots that don't normally get massaged, like the glutes, the belly, the inner pelvis, the hips, upper legs.

That being said, I don't know how I'd feel if I worked in a different place and had to up-sell my services. I mean, we get paid for our time and it does put a roof over our heads and food in our bellies so an hour with $60-100 less, when we could have been getting that might be unfortunate.

I think if it's agreed upon before hand, then it's all good.