New to Cerb with a few questions

Hello everyone,

I've just recently gotten into the notion of visitng MP's and Strip clubs. (Have not had the opportunity as of yet). I have a few questions regarding these services and wanted to get some feedback regarding them. I feel like these questions are kind of silly, but I will ask them anyway.

First, in regards to strip clubs. Ive heard that it's always best to keep buying drinks while you are there. My question is, do they prefer you to be buying alcohol, or will any drink suffice? I'm not much of a drinker, and prefer to enjoy experiences like these sober.

Second, when it comes to MP services, I suppose this is more of a self conscious issue. While I think I am moderately attractive, I am of an average, but slightly overweight build. I wonder if that may affect my overall experience, either at an MP or when looking for a dance at a club.

Any insight on this would be awesome.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to Cerb...

I don't know much abut strip clubs but the answer to the MP question.. is your looks have nothing to do with the experience... the best way to guarantee a good experience is to visit a lady that appeals to you, and also someone with good reputation. ..

So have fun searching and browsing through adds and profiles and get out there to meet some of the amazing MAs !

Once again welcome

Xo

V

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to Cerb...

I don't know much abut strip clubs but the answer to the MP question.. is your looks have nothing to do with the experience... the best way to guarantee a good experience is to visit a lady that appeals to you, and also someone with good reputation. ..

So have fun searching and browsing through adds and profiles and get out there to meet some of the amazing MAs !

Once again welcome

Xo

V

Thanks for the information. It really sounds like I'm going to enjoy myself.