Tell me what I did wrong here

Hi Everyone,

So here's my problem I made an appointment with a lady and I had to cancel because of a family emergency. I called her and spoke to her in person early in the day more 8 hours before we where going meet. Two days later I emailed her an apology and asked if I could rebook and haven't heard from her, called an left a message on her phone and still nothing. Should I continue to try and contact her or just forget about it and move on? All input welcome.

Ghost

She is probably just busy, you gave her 8 hours notice I am sure she is fine with it as long as you were polite and honest. In these situations we never hear the FULL story so if this is all accurate you should have no problems booking another appointment.

She is probably just busy, as mod said.

I know that I sometimes take between 24-48 hours to reply to emails. And longer sometimes if it's during the school year.

Edited by Berlin
typo

I agree with both Erin and the MOD, she is probably just busy. I wouldn't worry about it at all, you gave her plenty of notice. I'm pretty sure she will get back to you soon enough. I would just let it be though for now, let her get back in contact with you. Don't want to be too pushy, that might turn her off!

Guest s******ecan****

I think the amount of notice you gave would be fine with the vast majority of ladies. What pisses them off is a "no show".

Wow hun you did nothing wrong at al,l I only wish the no shows would just give a quick text even. Thank you for being one of the considerate.

My guess is she's probably reluctant to book with you again. There are always those few clients who like to book and cancel- either because they're nervous, or the thrill of the booking is enough to satisfy them. I've had clients who book repeatedly and cancel repeatedly. I liken them to those guys who call repeatedly but never book. If it's a first-time client who cancels, I'm nervous about re-booking for fear the client isn't serious about meeting me and won't show up again.