A Letter to my Stalker

Good Afternoon My Stalker,

I hope that you are reading this post, so you can understand that I have had enough. At first i thought you would eventually get the hint and leave me alone, but you still persist.

For almost a year now, you have gone out of your way to obtain another visit with me when I visit your city. After a visit with you that left me feeling uneasy I decided that I did NOT wish to see you again. You made me very uncomfortable and actually really creeped me out by the way you acted.

You Pm'd, which I at first ignored and then I blocked you. Then you started with the emails, most of which I ignored (except for the one in which I told you that I no longer wish for you to contact me). After that is was the phone calls (32 in one day). What part of I dont wish to see you anymore do you not understand?

Do not email me from a new email addres (1 of 4) that you have created all in which have your name in some form another in it. Your name is not that common and I am not stupid, it is not hard to put 1 and 1 together.

You have made me so uncomfortable I had to change my number (incase you are still calling), and I don't always advertise my visits in your city as I don't want the grief. I have now seen almost every hotel in your city as the chance that you find out where I am staying is less possible that way, as you seem to like to hang arround the outside of my hotel on occasion.

I am not sure what else to say to you, except for you to leave me alone, I have asked you nicely in private and now in public. If I have to go to the police, that will be my next step.

Please do yourself a favour and take a moment and look at how you are behaving, if you need to walk away from this industry as a hobbiest that may be best for everyone as one day you may take things too far.

I believe in complete discretion and stand by my words at all times, so I will never mention your personal details on this board, but I will to the police if you give me no other choice.

I have done my best to be as polite as possible and the things I wanted to write to you in this post would have been removed.

Emily

• Like 4

Guest s******ecan****

Emily I am sorry to hear you are having this sort of a problem. As for you Mr. Stalker move on and get a life.

NO lady should have to go thru this abuse.I hope that you have told MOD so he can be blocked on this site.

There are sick people out there we can only hope Emily that it stops. If not do not hesitate go to the police this guy needs to stop or be stopped.

We hope that all who partake on this site or any other site would not use it for stalking or harassing the ladies but obviously we have one.

Any lady who has something like this happening should not hesitate and report it immediatly

Be Safe

This is Horrible. Having just met you last week, it saddens me that someone from the area would want to hurt such a sweet girl like you and would hate for you to stop coming out this way.

Please sir, move on. Live and learn.