Drivers???

I know this is kind of a strange post and please mod if I'm writing this is the wrong forum just redirect me.

I have started to come out of retirement , However I am mostly providing out calls ATM.

I am trying to find a reliable driver since mine has moved away. I have posted help wanted adds in bp, kijiji etc but I haven't had very good experiences regarding those sights.

So I figured I would try here.

I prefer female drivers. So if any of you ladies are interested please pm.

I only cater to professional sober gentlemen and I do not accept calls in seedy areas ( reputable hotels and neighborhoods) . I don't partake in the party life either.

There's a guy who has occasionally advertised his services as a driver on Backpage. You might find him if you search there. Be interesting to know if he provides references.

Not sure if you'll find potential female drivers reading these posts, unless there are some SPs who would be willing to car pool and/or form some kind of network pooling resources beyond driving services (helping each other out is a actually a good idea, ladies--keep yourselves safe; like one night one girl drives, the next night she's the worker). You might ask fellow SPs (the ones who feel sisterhood as opposed to the ones who see every other SP as competition, who've never heard of enlightened self-interest).

• Like 1

There's a guy who has occasionally advertised his services as a driver on Backpage. You might find him if you search there. Be interesting to know if he provides references.

Not sure if you'll find potential female drivers reading these posts, unless there are some SPs who would be willing to car pool and/or form some kind of network pooling resources beyond driving services (helping each other out is a actually a good idea, ladies--keep yourselves safe; like one night one girl drives, the next night she's the worker). You might ask fellow SPs (the ones who feel sisterhood as opposed to the ones who see every other SP as competition, who've never heard of enlightened self-interest).

Very true. Never thought about it like that. Yeah I think I'm going to close this post.

Additional Comments:

Crap guess I can't lol

• Like 1

Maybe in some instances your date would be interested in picking you up providing it is someone you have seen before and are comfortable doing that with, just a thought.

I think a taxi is a good idea

Additional Comments:

I think a taxi is a good idea

usually I will take a taxi if I'm meeting a client at a hotel. I feel safer though if I'm meeting a client ( especially for the first time) if I had a driver.

Additional Comments:

Thanks everyone for their replies and messages . Thanks to everyone else as well that shared their input.

Found all of it quite helpful. My driver situation has been improved. I have pm'd all those who have replied. Thanks again