http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=196668&highlight=kelsey

I had seen Kelsey's ads on BP for a while and also read a few reviews - some favourable and some neutral so I contacted her on cerb (Starbright). We exchanged a number of messages and I asked her to send some real pics which she did. The pics she sent were more than enough for me to want to follow up with some personal experience. Definitely a tiny little spinner! Five feet nothing and no more than a 100 lbs. Dirty blond hair, perky little tits, very slim and tiny and a cute face. She looks young but is of legal age.

After seeing her pics, we exchanged texts and lined up a visit with this little minx. Hotel location was ok and easy to get to. Entering her room, I was greeted by this little spinner dressed in stockings and lingerie that I had requested - wow I was ready! We started with some LFK and moved onto DFK. She quickly got down to just her stockings and me down down to nothing over some very easy and pleasant conversation and kissing. She immediately went down and got personal with my cock and oh how she can suck - deep throat and this little thing she does on the head in her mouth - absolutely yummy! After enjoying her skills, I dove on into partake of dinner at the Y until her nectar was running and that very little flower had opened. She really seemed to enjoy the fingering and tongue combination. Did I mention she is tiny and tight? Back and forth with DATO in doggy with some accompanying bbbj and I was ready. Dressed him up, lubed up that tiny little ass and began to fuck that tight little butthole while she rubbed her pussy and moaned and writhed with what seemed pure desire. I pounded that little butt while she pushed back and then switched to CG to see how well she could ride him in greek. She can ride! After a while I flipped her over onto her stomach and continued with the greek experience until I popped in the cover in that tight little ass.

We lay there for a moment and then she began a massage sitting on my my legs while I was face down. Kelsey did loosen up my back and relaxed my body completely - she has strong hands and it was a great massage. Then she whispered in my ear that it was time to continue. I rolled over and she went to work with Mr. J again while I rubbed her pussy and clit which was wet. As soon as he was up and ready, she covered him up and moved to the edge of the bed in doggy, looked back over her shouler and asked me to fuck her pussy. I slipped into that wonderful, tight pussy while looking down on her back and that wonderful spinner ass. I pounded that little box while she pushed back and looked back with those eyes until she gasped and I exploded at the same time. Wow - she is great!

Kelsey never watched the clock and never asked to hurry things along. The hour was perfect and she delivered! I'm going to repeat many times with her. Kelsey is really the typical GND and classic spinner. Tight, young body with a youthful innocence and she is enthusiastic and genuinely enjoys what she is doing!

Tristan

:bddog:

• Like 6

I was lucky to have a chance to repeat this week with Kelsey. Without repeating everything listed in the previous members post, my visit with Kelsey was also an equally amazing visit. Kelsey is a hot, pleasant and petite sp who seems to go out of her way to provide a truly satisfying experience. She is very well skilled and has a great time doing it. I plan on repeating with Kelsey every chance that I can.:69:

• Like 1

I've been trying to book an appointment with her since last night.. We exchange a few texts then she goes silent. I have been waiting for a reply to confirm and booking but she won't respond to calls or texts... Getting a little annoying if you ask me. You'd figure an sp would want to make the business. This happens a lot with sp's in Kingston. No answer or when its time to meet they flake out and your left sitting in the parking lot of the hotel looking like a creep. Seriously makes you wonder whose real.

I know first hand Kelsey is real and well-worth the wait. If I were you I would try again, but that's my opinion, each to his own.

• Like 1

I've been trying to book an appointment with her since last night.. We exchange a few texts then she goes silent. I have been waiting for a reply to confirm and booking but she won't respond to calls or texts... Getting a little annoying if you ask me. You'd figure an sp would want to make the business. This happens a lot with sp's in Kingston. No answer or when its time to meet they flake out and your left sitting in the parking lot of the hotel looking like a creep. Seriously makes you wonder whose real.

if you are used to sp's flaking out on you its probably not them that's the problem. just saying....

• Like 2

What to say about Kelsey? She is open and easy going. She knows what I want without me asking. I've been with a few SP but have always left feeling I had not found what I was really looking for. But with Kelsey I find myself chattering like a school boy at the end and happier than I've been in a long time. And at least for me that is what it's all about. Looking forward to the next time.

• Like 1

First post on here, and I felt compelled to write one as I visited Kelsey for the first time yesterday.

What a gal! She had me when she opened the door, when I asked her how she was, and she replied: 'Naked' and then dropped the sheer covering. Young, nubile, perky, clean and adorable...and she had just woken up! (I'm a morning/afternoon kind of guy). She told me to get comfortable, totally made me feel at ease and then the fun began.

Just my take on things.

Great experience and worthy of making my first post on here.

• Like 3

Guest h****ur******le

I wanna say that she's great, her petite stature is fantastic, the time was amazing as well. She does smoke So if you don't like smoking girls, I'm afraid she's not the one for you.

And she's back in Kingston now, and still so sweet!

amen brother, saw her today and still smiling :)

• Like 1