Helena D'Orville (Aka Mia Adore)

So I had the wonderful pleasure of spending an hour with Ms. Mia Adore today (I wish it had been longer than only an hour). Mia is everything she describes herself to be in her profile and website - sensual, attentive, sexy, funny, relaxed, non-rushed etc. (but I found her to be so much more as well - almost hard to explain). Her pictures are 100% accurate, but really I felt she looked better in person. She is wonderfully European in both her voice and how she treated me even though she is as Canadian as I am and has been here for a long time. She was a true European Courtesan in every sense of the word in my opinion. She was very easy to make an intimate connection with. She was very easy to book our time with and I suggest you check her website as booking procedures, rates etc. are all very well explained there.

She has a great body, excellent skills, a lovely personality and offers an affordable experience. I look forward to enjoying her special touch again very soon. Truly a wonderful find on a rainy K-town October day.

• Like 4

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I envy you as I adore Mia Adore! Only this morning I was thinking I should take a road trip from Ottawa to K-town to spend some time with this lovely lady as I have yet to meet her. I am glad to see that you hold her in high regard. Many thanks!

I met Mia for the first time about a week ago.

I had a splendid time with this beautiful woman.

She is short and fit just the way I like it and with wonderfully tanned soft skin.

Her place is very nicely decorated, safe and quiet.

My time with Mia was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I will defiantly be repeating!

If ever you have the occasion to be in Kingston and looking to see a Classy nice lady Go and see Mia Amore.This lady is all class, enjoys what she does and if not the best one of the two best in Kingston. I will not say what she does or does not do as this may also vary from client to client. I will say this She is very enjoyable.

Well I saw Mia recently and I have to say she continues to impress me!

What a beautiful lady! Gentlemen please treat her well as my time in Kingston draws shorter and shorter I only hope I get to see her one more last time!

This was a very successful meeting. All my memories of it are positive.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.