Hello all, this Thanksgiving holiday was a special day for me. I was able to go see a lady that I have wanted to see for some time and am very "thankful" for it. This lovely gem of a woman was amazing and one of the nicest ladies Ive met in a long time. So down to earth and sweet, that I was completely at ease 2 minutes inside the door. After an initial quick rinse in the shower, it was 90 minutes of total bliss with some wonderful conversation thrown in. Athena Lust is very well reviewed out here in the west and it is for very good reason. She is a remarkable lady through and through. She is a petite treat as her pictures show in her website and ads but is so soft and touchable and natural. The details aren't necessary. The sex was obviously great but the other things made it a memory I shall cherish. If ever any of you are traveling to Edmonton and wish to do some hobbying, you might want to have your references ready and give Athena a call. She is worth much more than she asks for, imo. I'm happy I added the $50 La Senza gift card to my donation. I just am so thankful that in the last few months I have been blessed to get to see some of the most lovely ladies in the world. Canadian girls rock.:bigclap:

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.