Sign in to follow this  

Samantha Sparkle

I have been somewhat remiss in my reviews/recommendations of my nerdy, geeky lovely friend so I thought I would remedy that. I believe there is some reviews of Sam in the Calgary or Lethbridge section but I have not done one on here yet ( I have elsewhere). Anyway, if you want uninhibited fun with a bubbly, quirky geek, Sam is the lady to see. Honestly, she is one of the funniest ladies I've ever met and it is all genuine right down to the cat ears she dawned at our last session ( I wore them as well, she insisted, lol).

One look at her website will show you exactly what this lovely lady is all about. That smile you see is the real deal, folks. And the nerdy, geeky persona is totally authentic and it is fun with a capital F.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, there is that other thing we do, isn't there. I have been blessed to spend time with some remarkable ladies who really love this work. Some are very good "actresses", lol and others, well, you can tell when it's really that intense. You just can tell, ya know. Sam is one of those. She gets into it like you would not believe and hell, so do I. I've seen Sam 4 times now as she tours up my way and will always make every effort to see her when she does. It can't always happen but she comes up this way frequently enough that I get plenty of opportunities. I am wise enough to treat this as what it is and not get emotional or creepy or silly but I honestly feel like I have found a really good friend here as well as a favorite provider of great sexual exploration.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this