Ottawa Stiletto Girls

I've been seeing advertising on BP from thisw agency. The girls look hot. Did anyone meet any of them and, if so, how was the experience?

toftt toftt toftt

there is a review on here for Jayne one of the ladies from there. I highly recommend her. She is tiny tiny tiny and oh so sweet and nice and omg so sexy

there is a review on here for Jayne one of the ladies from there. I highly recommend her. She is tiny tiny tiny and oh so sweet and nice and omg so sexy

Is it this Jayne? Her BP ad, age is 23.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=188612

Jayne at Stiletto is listed age 21.

I don't see any other Jayne that has a review.

I have seen Jayne but since there is a reco on her then I will comment on dealing with the agency. I had no trouble pre-booking by text message to see Jayne and confirm rates (since she had a reco I did not have to clarify services). I kept in touch and re-confirmed the appointment on the day of. I was advised of her location (and a change in location) well in advance, and was provided both the hotel name and address. When I arrived, I was given the room number and our appointment started on time. By my standards, the agency did exactly what I expected of them, which is a good sign. If it matters, Jayne says she prefers being affiliated with this operation than the previous agency she was with.

My only criticism is they do not appear to have a website which would be helpful with clarifying services/restrictions, stats, and rates upfront so that I can easily decide who else I might be interested in.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

My only criticism is they do not appear to have a website which would be helpful with clarifying services/restrictions, stats, and rates upfront so that I can easily decide who else I might be interested in.

Posted via Mobile Device

They do have one now

http://www.stilettogirls.ca

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

there website is actually pretty good. nice pics. I haven't met any of them, but I chatted with Macy in chat yesterday and she was very nice to talk to.

I met Jordyn recently. I highly recommend her. She is petite, nice natural breast and extremely friendly. I will repeat and very soon. The attention I received was impeccable.

Thanks