Victoria Jolie

In past posts two things I mentioned were 2014 is the Year of the Magician and September was the hottest month of the year here on PEI, the cause of the heat wave was not due to the weather but due to the lovely Cerb ladies that visited Charlottetown and the lady to get the heat wave started in September was Miss Victoria Jolie.

I had the privilege of having a two hour visit with this french sex goddess, since joining Cerb VJ was one of the travelling ladies I hoped to see sometime.

The day arrived I entered her room to be greeted with a huge smile, kiss and hug, my first impression wow VJ was dressed in a very complimentary see though top that showed me her very sexy and well toned body, so nice to finally see the woman behind the very sexy eyes, after a little chat I had a refresher shower, soon as I walked out of the bathroom VJ was there to lead me directly to the bedroom where we soon were exchanging kisses while our hands were exploring our naked bodies, the combo of both sure raised the intensity level very quickly plus something else,VJ is a such great kisser, I love a woman who takes control she is such a talented woman, she definitely is not shy.

For the details of the fun in the bedroom with this visit you will have to take your imagination to a new height, I am not one who is worried about msog, I am there to enjoy the company and journey, I have to compliment VJ she put some kind of Magicial spell on me, being totally relaxed with this amazing sex goddess then add in her mighty talents in the bedroom she had me recharged over and over again definitely a first for the Magician in a two hour period, it will be so much fun seeing her again to see if she can put that awesome spell on me again.

Fellow Cerb members if this sexy lady is in your town I highly recommend you to visit this french sex goddess to have the experience of her intriguing company once in your life you will not be sorry.

Victoria, you were such a delight to be with, thanks again for including Charlottetown in your travel plans hope to see you again in 2015, sorry for being a little late getting this done.

Magician :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.