Have you ever had a dancer take it out?

Mileage in the Ottawa Champagne Rooms?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Mileage in the Ottawa Champagne Rooms?

• Never had a dancer touch me down there
    • Touched but never "unzipped"
    • Reached in and played, but no release
    • Took it out until release

Grrr...both Peachka AND Blog10 beat me to it, lol

I was in tears when I saw both for the first time :-)

Guest gagagaga

honestly, I go to sc's almost every week, and it is rare that i don't get some action. I regularly get hj, oral or fs almost every time I go.

This happened about 1.5 yrs ago to me.

This is an old thread but I must say I stopped in for a beer a few weeks ago and there were a few locals drinking but not much happening on the stage. There were 3 girls, 2 were not too bad but one was rather large. All approached me for a dance but I declined. After two beers and one short dance on stage I figured it was time to leave. One black girl insisted I go for a dance before I left & being weak as I am I said OK. We went to the very back booth & she sat on my lap & took her time getting introed. A few kisses & a grab here & there she started to grind & was stripped down in no time. A great set of tits & she encouraged me to handle them & to get my hands warmed up in a good spot as they were cold. The kitty was bare & she wanted to keep it wet & made sure there was all sorts of contact. W/o asking she took the man out & provided lipservice to the end. No fees were quoted & when it was all said & done I asked how much, she told me a very reasonable price, I said I was a little short & she said Ok & took what I had. Good service, quick service & I was on my way.

I have not been back since, although passed by a few times.

Guest fl***gfi***rs

This happened to me before the bylaws changed. Had a chat with a dancer for a while at a well known club in Ottawa. She asked if I want a dance. Not expecting anything I say yes and she takes me back. First song she unzips me and proceeds to pull me off over a couple of songs while leering at me in this incredible sexy and aggressive way. I finish and then she says - no joke - "It is my turn now". So I start with digits and she stands up, bends over and I find myself doing DATY until she cums pretty violently. She then sits on my lap smiling for a couple of tunes and asks whether I want to come home with her later. It was late and I was spent but wow what a night.... She charged me for three tunes but I tipped her big time. She probably didn't last there.