Why I love whores ( and being one)...

I knew there was a reason why I loved whores. Great list! just wish it was numbered. Actually for me, it has made me a better lover, it allowed me to explore my sexual desires, but most importantly, and it is not listed, but it has kept my marriage together.

Great list. The derogatory terms and the negative connotations associated with the amazing services that SP's provide for various people shouldn't be overshadowed by the BS.

Guest D***el B***e

Uhhh, can you use other words, I don't quite understand what you're saying ... "overshadowed but the BS" ... what does that mean?

Great list. The derogatory terms and the negative connotations associated with the amazing services that SP's provide for various people shouldn't be overshadowed by the BS.

What do you mean by BS?

Remember the OP is quoting a former courtesan who is speaking from her position on the subject of being a "whore" and I think has kept it pretty positive and upbeat.

We are all well aware of negative connotations and stereotypes out there, and if this was a list being compiled by someone other than a provider, or a provider who wanted to dwell on the negative, I'm sure it would read much different.

I think it's refreshing and remember it's not about the client here, it's about the provider.

A celebration of being a "whore" or whatever label we choose to call ourselves.

• Like 1