Hello ladies,

I've noticed that there is more information on here than on other boards about ladies touring so I'm hoping to find out why we seldom see anyone visiting London. It's not unusual for a lady to go from Toronto to Ottawa or other Canadian cities but nobody seems to want to go an hour or two west on the 401 to Kitchener or London.

Are we too close to Toronto or are there other reasons?

I have worked in London many times....those cities are very very small compared to Toronto & Ottawa...Im sure that would have alot to do with.

I've gone to London several times as well but it's always been by request for a particular client. If there is a lady in particular you wanted to see let her know that you are interested and you might find she is able to accommodate your request to travel. Every lady structures these types of travel requests differently, some will charge an additional travel fee, some will request a min. number of hours, and sometimes a deposit or references are required.

If you don't have anyone in mind but rather would like to see ladies touring in your market then you might want to gather a few like-minded gentlemen on a board then let the ladies know that as a group you are interested. If you formed a "London Tour Group" then ladies could easily test interest and post their travel plans for the group. This option would demonstrate to the ladies that their is a market and interest in your city and would allow for shorter appts (30min or 1hr) rather than having to book an evening date which you usually have to do in order to have a lady visit you specifically.

Oh and as to why not... well the London market isn't nearly as big as Toronto, nor is the marketing as centralized as Ottawa. The advantage to those markets is you can easily reach your audience to ensure that you have secured your min number of bookings. The London market is spread across several boards which requires a greater amount of time and money in order to advertise a tour, reaching your audience is a lot of work and there isn't a guarantee of interest.

• Like 1

The KW-London corridor seems to be a dead zone of sorts. I lived in the KW area for many years and nothing seemed to be happening. It's unfortunate, both are great areas to live but too far away from the mega cities to offer much in the way of entertainment.

Time to move to Ottawa!!!! Love this city and the fantastic attractions!!!!

I agree London is relatively small but I've seen visits made to smaller cities.

Kyra, you made some very good points. I would not ask a specific lady to come to London but due to the lack of visits I've been to the GTA, Hamilton, Burlington and Kitchener. The only board that covers London well is Erotic-Canada (owned and operated by a London guy) and 2 agencies used to advertise on there but these ads and visits stopped.

I've heard complaints about lots of no-shows and this may be an issue for agencies but indy ladies seem to have a better vetting system.

OldDog - one winter I visited Ottawa, with the windchill it was close to minus 60. Even if Kyra was there permanently I could not be persuaded to move there.

Armitage...

Love this town. It does get cold from time to time but have you seen what we have to keep us warm??? OUTSTANDING.

Another thing about London... believe me I love that city, but as far as any other metropolitan area it is an island in the middle of farm country. KW at least has the GTA/Hamilton within 30-45 minutes; London is a big league drive from the next big city.

I may live in the capital... but I am a southwestern Ontario boy at heart...

I toured London 3 times in one summer. Honestly, I will never go back nor do I recommend anyone going when I'm asked. Not only was there an issue with no shows, but it seemed to be another planet. I cut my rate in half and tried to accommodate but it was impossible to please there. The expectations were unrealistic concerning pricing and services. I did meet a couple of wonderful guests, and I enjoyed the city but for entertaining it just wasn't worth it.

cat

That is another thing I was going to mention, but didnt, was the rates, were extreemly lower then any other major cites I have visited....

I toured London 3 times in one summer. Honestly, I will never go back nor do I recommend anyone going when I'm asked. Not only was there an issue with no shows, but it seemed to be another planet. I cut my rate in half and tried to accommodate but it was impossible to please there. The expectations were unrealistic concerning pricing and services. I did meet a couple of wonderful guests, and I enjoyed the city but for entertaining it just wasn't worth it.

cat

cat

Thanks Cat, like any other city there are ladies here at 120 and at least one at 275 (used to be 300). One new lady has an introductory special at 400 for 2 hours (her minimum) rising to 550 when the special is over. The majority are at 180-200 per hour.

I'm not surprised you had a bad experience in the summer. Lot's of cottage owners here and they are away so the good money is probably not here at that time of year.

I've never had an enjoyable visit at the bottom of the London price range and never had a bad one at the top. As you can see from Kyra's comment some guys have the money to pay her to make a special trip so not every guy is trying to negotiate prices down. Of course if we are paying higher end Toronto type prices we expect the same service.

One issue I forgot to mention is that visiting ladies never provide enough notice of the visit. Some even announce it when they are here and expect a good response. Many guys in London book well in advance and don't change so it can be difficult for last minute visitors to meet the right clients. If the announcement of the visit is made on CL it gets met with a lot of skepticism in this conservative community.

Maybe time of year, adequate vetting of appointments and sufficient advance notice in the right places all have a part to play. Of course many would consider this to be too much work and not worth the effort.