I never seen Kandie myself , YET, but I have some info on her. I actually posted about looking for info on her a few months back in the New Brunswick section as she was in Moncton for a few weeks. I got a couple of inbox messages from different guys that had seen her. All said pics were accurate (she didn't have the video posted back then) and that the session was great. One complaint from Moncton was that her place wasn't great and just a mattress on the floor.

I contacted her while i was in Moncton via text message. She responded right away, seamed nice , friendly and answered any questions I had. Wanted her to come to my upscale hotel but she wouldn't , said it was strictly in-call at her place. I offered to cover cab fares and extra but she was solid "no" on visiting a hotel. So I never seen her cause I don't do in-call unless it is to a hotel where the girl is staying.

I will be back in halifax next week so I will contact her again to see what her accommodation are like in Halifax if she is still in the city.

I really like to meet up with her , love the pic of her in that white/black stripe dress.

• Like 2

Guest k*n**e

Hi, I don't do outcalls often because they usually aren't good experiences. Most of the time I get there and no one has answered. Another reason is I don't drive, even if you offer to pay, it is not enough assurance. Unfortunately bad experiences and people have ruined outcalls for me. This is why I prefer to do Incalls. Mattress on the floor is because i wasn't staying in moncton long, my furniture was already in storage in Nova Scotia. Definitely a reasons for my decisions and strict "no's"

Just wanted to state this, and that I am between dartmouth and halifax For now. Incalls preferably however if I see you and build a relationship where I can trust that you wouldn't cancel at the last minute when I'm already at location then I would be open to outcalls

she does have a few you tube videos .

I reccommend watching them, gives you an idea off the,her personality. Not my area of interest so i didnt waste either of our times. For thoes that are still curious its a great info source. Wish more ladies did them. I can understand how most would want to be more discrete. Despite being the oldest profession in the world, theres still a lot of judgement in the industry.

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I saw Kandie today.

Appointment was easy, she answered me straight away, book in the morning for early afternoon.

Her place was easy to find and park. apartment was clean and she was very welcoming. I took an hour appointment, we discussed during 10 minutes, she is very friendly I stayed with her a bit more then an hour, never felt rushed.

Will definitely recommend and go back.

PS: she has some special wet talent.