RoseRachel613

I recently spend an afternoon with Rachel. make our date was easy and she is located on the edge of the downtown core, close to the 417.

I showed up at her luxury condo and was very pleasantly surprised by the beautiful woman who opened the door to let me in. We introduced ourselves and got to know each a bit over a glass of wine where I found myself getting lost many times during our conversation while staring into her eyes -- Rachel is gorgeous. She is a true spinner and has a gorgeous bum.

i won't go into the details of our afternoon, but I will say that Rachel is a very talented partner, who loves to give and receive, and works hard to give you a great experience. It was a great afternoon.

Thank you Rachel for a wonderful time.

• Like 2

I've been away from the hobby for a few years but decided I'd treat myself. I had no idea what lay in store for me with Rachel.

The location was perfect. Good parking , clean, neat and very easy to find. The lovely Rachel greeted me with a tight hug and kiss. Gentlemen, Rachel gives new meaning to the word "spinner". She is petite, soft, well toned with the most perfect ass I've ever had the pleasure of squeezing. She made me feel instantly at ease with her girl next door personality.

I spent the next hour exploring her perfect body. She is so sweet and very responsive. The outside world faded away as I was engulfed in pure passion, ecstasy, and hunger for the lovely tigress holding me in her arms.

As for all the lovely ladies of Cerb, your mileage may vary. I was very satisfied with Rachel and would repeat everyday if I could. Her upbeat attitude alone is enough to put a perma-smile on any man's..or woman's face. I can't wait to see her again.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I saw miss Rachel today, in fact I just came from her. I was late due to traffic but she was very understanding and met me in the lobby in shirt and sweat pants that showed off her nice bum. Her pictures are real, with the caveat that she seems taller in the pictures than she is, but that is no problem at all, she is a short cutie with dark hair, I like the small ones so it was a pleasant surprise. She has a beautiful face, great voice, and really nice body, just have to mention that bum again, wow. She is a tiny hottie, a real gem in a good location. Rachel made my whole night, everything feels better because of her. Thank you miss Rachel, fellas she's fantastic.

I met lovely Rachel. She is cute GND with spinner body. My companionship session with her went very well and we chatted like long friends despite the age difference. She has a nice smile and most of what has been said about her is right. She used to be a assistant dental hygienist so she doesn't like kissing as it's up to her to make that call. She being a charmer I may see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.