Keissy Hennessey

As I mentioned earlier September was a hot month on PEI, another one of the reasons was Miss Keissy Hennessey visited us again here in Charlottetown, I got to visit her on both trips so I am speaking on my two visits, the fact I had the second one tells you the first one was very good.

On both my visits I was greeted with her in very sexy lingerie, Keissy could of just stepped off Victoria Secret's Lingerie Show runway WOW what a hot looking woman, her pictures you see on her website and twitter are hot she is so much hotter in person, she has an amazing toned sexy body.

You can only last so long till you want to see her naked, foreplay was very exciting I must say, she is a very talented lady she had me seeing her in many positions before we settled with her on top. I do believe this is becoming my favorite position, seeing a sexy woman riding you is so damn hot, this talented French lady tamed this cowboy very quickly.

Keissy is very easy to talk to, it was very relaxing having a chat with her before I had to leave, the first time was just before she picked up her new puppy so she was pretty excited then.

Gentleman and Ladies of Cerb Keissy was a joy to be with, you will not be disappointed if you have the chance to meet this very sexy lady, I do hope she returns to PEI in 2015.

Magician

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.