Note: the URL provided is a link to a keyword search using the terms "Nicole" and "b34" that should pull up her most recent BP ad

Having seen Nicole many months ago and putting her on my repeat list, I was anxiously looking forward to getting reacquainted with her. My second experience with setting things up would be as simple as the first: a few text messages and I was booked, had an address, buzzed upstairs to the upscale suite, and face-to-face with her right on time. She is tall but do not let her height deter you; Nicole is flexible and graceful. Her skin is soft and natural (not fake-and-bake). Her photos do not do her body justice either; Nicole is toned throughout and has supple firm breasts that proves she is being truthful about her weight and age, respectively. If you like long hair then hers cascades wonderfully over you since she doesn't put it up while you're playing together -- at least not the two times I've seen her. Overall, I would describe her persona as the "girl next door" who once you get to really know then all sense of innocence gives way to the sheer delight of a woman who embraces her sexuality with an open mind.

My second visit is 1 hour and between the sexy play and two SOG, we get along great chatting and laughing. Nicole's skills have improved immensely since I first saw her and I question my ability to keep up with her during playtime; although she challenges me in more ways than one today, I feel amazingly in sync with her and we undoubtedly enjoy all the things that we do to each other and do together. In proper response to the affections of a gentleman, you will soon find that she is a top notch GFE and if you love DFK then there is a texture unique to her that you have to experience to fully appreciate. The sweetness continues down below -- one of the many reasons I returned -- and she is as wonderfully delicious as I remembered from our first meeting. As for FS, you will crave to be with her in every position possible (at least I do) because she has that "just right" feeling. I have already mentioned how great of a kisser she is so you can draw your own conclusions from that statement about other activities involving her luscious lips on you! As the hour nears a close, we are both a bit sweaty (Nicole reminds me it's a sign we were really having fun), we are both feeling great, and have big beaming smiles. A shower and fresh towel is offered but I opt to head home to fully tidy up. As I button my shirt I tell her the good news -- I enjoy her company so much that she will be one of my select few regulars and I promise that as long as she's working in the biz then we'll be seeing each other. I make a mental note when she says she likes to keep a regular schedule and in my head I begin pre-planning my next visit as I stroll to my car.

In a post about her friend Yasmine a long time ago, I made reference to a duo with them. Given my most recent visit with Nicole, the likelihood of that happening is definitely inching closer to reality, although I do sense that I want to play one-on-one a bit more with Nicole exclusively prior to that!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I second all of the recommendations here about the lovely Nicole. She was one of the very first SP's I saw when I began my journey. She made me feel right at ease and the time spent with her was very much girl next door GFE. She is delightful, sexy and talented.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.