Several weeks ago I emailed Kate and Mel from their CL ad and they quickly returned my message with details and photos, we chatted on MSN a couple of times to find time that was convenient for me and recently my schedule finally opened up and they were available for a 30 minute visit.

I arrived at their apartment which was decorated in typical student furnishing but was clean and well maintained. They have a small dog and kitten so allergy alert if that is a concern for you.

They are very cute, thin and obviously a couple. After handing over the envelope with the reasonable donation enclosed I stripped down lay on the bed and the awkward small talk was over as Kate began a very enjoyable BBBJ while Mel finished getting undressed. As Mel lay down and took over on me, Kate began touching and tasting her friend before moving back up and I was treated to viewing the two girls work me over with the occasional girl on girl deep French kiss.

Mel lay back and Kate restarted the DATY with her hand on my shaft, after a few moments I took over while she moved back down to take me in her mouth again. Mel was clean tasty and responsive until she hit a certain sensitivity and it was time for me to lay back and enjoy a real life POV scene just like the movies.

Great mix of hands and mouths brought me to climax and probably the sensory overload of seeing two very cute girls kissing, rubbing and encouraging each other was too much to hold back.

All in all sexy, fun, clean, reasonable, not sure if there is more on the menu but enjoyed the DATY and oral with hand(s) release.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest blo*****s

Just wondering if anyone else has enjoyed anything (beyond) the hand and mouth treatment above . . .

Anyone ?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.