Sign in to follow this  

Zara and Lynzee @ CMJ

I had the pleasure last week dropping in at CMJ for their Halloween party, and had the absolute pleasure of booking a room with two beautiful ladies, Zara and Lynzee, AND I must say they like to play very nice together ;)

Oh, and one lady was dressed up as a Angel and the other dressed up as a Devil..you guess who was the devil and angel ;)

Nothing like having a shower for 3, or me receiving a beautiful massage time with four wandering hands, and sensual touching and play for me.

Both ladies kept me going right to the explosive finish and both of these ladies are SO very attractive and such fun to be with. :)

Zara, a attractive young lady who has one smoking sexy body (36dd au naturel) great beauty bum check out her pictures on CMJ web site.

Lynzee is that girl next door type Lynzee, great personality, loves to laugh, memorizing eyes that will hypnotize you, beautiful bum too, and perky breasts ;)

Lynzee was kind enough to give myself the exact right amount of nipple pleasure and pain that lead to goosebumps, and me very rock hard, while these two ladies had their hands rubbing my entire body for some sensual erotic pleasure along with some three kissing which was totally "hot".

I will definitely try and rebook with these 2 bombshells again...SO much FUN!

Edited by PistolPete
Typo
  • Like 9

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this