Gwen - CMJ

Can't believe this girl is a "review virgin".

I had the pleasure of visiting Gwen at the west location this past week. The minute I saw her beautiful derriere I thought it was gonna be a nice session but once she began to speak, I knew it. She is open, honest and very easy to talk too. This is no shy girl, if you like a confident girl who likes to say whats on here dirty little mind...Gwen is for you. Gwen has a "Mistress" side to her service but if this is not for you, her massage skills are great and I can't see anybody being disappointed with this beautiful lady... Check her out guys. I plan on exploring a little further!

• Like 5

Gwen fucking rockS the boat and is God's latest cool gift to human sexuality....thank you very much but it might be better suited in the recommendation section as we dont want you to tie anyone pantys in a knot!... well maybe Gwens but you catch the drift...

• Like 1

Gwen fucking rockS the boat and is God's latest cool gift to human sexuality....thank you very much but it might be better suited in the recommendation section as we dont want you to tie anyone pantys in a knot!... well maybe Gwens but you catch the drift...

The OP has only 2 posts on this board, so he cannot yet post a reco.

The OP has only 2 posts on this board, so he cannot yet post a reco.

duly noted... sorry I missed that - tis all good! Thank you