Kaylee Kisses

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Well gents I rarely post on here, but the time I had this afternoon its time for a post.

Been searching for the one girl on here that would fit every taste I have in a woman, and I must say Kaylee Kisses fits it to a tee. We pm on here back and forth and made time for yesterday but she was behind schedule and the time she offered I thought was to late, so thought some other time then...but then grew a pair lol and tried for the evening but things didn't work out.

So we contacted each other again today and arrangements were made, did the drive into the big city and because of traffic was running late, finally got to my destination and she was very understanding that I was late, greeted me at the door wearing this amazing burgundy dress and pink high heels and block stockings, thought I died and gone to heaven, also must say gents her pictures do not do her justice she is so much more beautiful in person.

Not to go into all that much detail, never kiss and tell. She was amazing,smelt great, tasted great and had an awesome attitude about everything...could have had another shot on goal, granted never asked...but after the first time we just laid there on the bed and chatted away and that is what made even a better time... there was no clock watching..actually it was me that said I think my time was up and made it on my way back to the sticks.

Great location, great personality, and great service I am going to go back for seconds and thirds and more..she is worth the trip into the big city for sure

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Well i decided to take advantage of Kaylees going away special and im glad i did. She met me at the door wearing a sexy tight little dress and high heels. she was very friendly and sweet and provided a great time. not going into all the details but she was definatly worth the visit. im not great at writing reviews but if anyones wondering if they should try her, i definatly say yes.

Guest tr*****e

I hesitated at first to say anything, as I don't usually kiss and tell, but...

This girl is horny as hell and has a warm, cuddly personality. She does LOVE being sensual, just holding each other's warmth, etc. She's definitely a memory you want to make(again and again and again...)!

Have to add my positive review of this sensual, curvy lady. Very friendly, warm, passionate, eager to keep going, energetic. Loved her beautiful breasts, sensual kisses. Multiple positions. Easy to reach, discreet. Would highly recommend.

Guest tr*****e

Wow. I just walked into my apartment after seeing Kaylee tonight. All I have to say is Fantastic. I'm still snapping in and out of almost a trance-like experience, lol. This girl's world-class, saying anything else almost seems de-valuing. MMM... I'm tired I have to get some sleep...

Guest tr*****e

Again and Again and Again this girl astounds me! I know I've posted lots on this thread already, but I just saw Kaylee this last week-end, and I just had to say how wonderful she is. Sweet personality... awesome body(check out the newest album it's lovely:D)... that super-sexy voice in my ear... Sigh, I think you get the point. All I'll say beyond that is that she makes a lonely bloke like me feel like the President of... well, everything!:D

i seen kaylee yesterday and she answered the door in her sexy nurse outfit that i asked for and wow she was so sexy, undone just enough to show off her breasts but not give to much away, we then went to the bedroom where she then started to kiss and touch and followed by a quick cbj which led to sex with her on top then me to finish in doggy style, was an amazing time and she is so much sexier in personm i highly recommend her to anyone who needs a super sexy very high class girl who takes her time with you, session flew by and i was so happy with her i am seeing her right away again thank you kaylee for a wonderful time

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.