I'm about to break one of the laws of etiquette of board posting by giving a relatively unknown lady my enthusiastic endorsement as my first post on the board. I'm visiting Ottawa on business but have posts on several boards in the States. So I'll tell it like I see it.

I saw Eve's ad and immediately thought here is a very creative and intelligent girl. No words were misspelled and it showed imagination. I looked at her web site -- very nicely done. So I exchanged a series of email with her and became more convinced I needed to meet her. I am so glad I did. This is exactly the kind of person I like to meet -- smart, articulate, a snappy sense of humor and very attractive. To be honest she is a safety conscious girl -- which, as it turned out, was insignificant when I consider the quality of the personal connection we established. For me it was exactly what I look for, the best I could ask for. -- So I feel obligated to give her my best recommendation. While not a total GFE by definition, it was way beyond a typical non-GFE encounter.

Eve is a tall slender girl -- probably 5'10 to 6', very attractive with short hair. She has several tattoos, and a couple of strategic piercings. And she is a total unrushed sweetheart. We have plans to meet again and go to dinner, etc. I liked her company that much.

I realize this is a little over the top for a first time post on the board. But I stand by it. PM me if you have questions. Sooner or later a more seasoned board member here will corroborate this evaluation.

Best regards for your fine board.

Zanker Road in the heart of Silicon Valley

• Like 2

It feels great to read such kind words, from such a beautiful fellow.

It makes my day to know that I made yours!

Kisses and such,

-Eva

I saw her amazingly beautiful and very gracious pictures last night and she became a "must see" for me instantly:).

You can see why:D.

picture.php?albumid=1816&pictureid=11215

.........Grace and beauty on display............

We exchange a few PMs and emails and I found her also very friendly so I change my plans for this Saturday and decided to see Sexy Eva today as she will be leaving Ottawa soon. She came all the way to my place to see me.

She is a tall classy young lady who is a natural blonde with beautiful sky blue eyes and yes she is sexy too with natural pale skin. Beautiful eyes, very cute face, sexy body would summarize Eva. She is also very friendly in person. She has both the inner and outer beauties. Also, If you like ladies with short hair (shorter than in picture) as I do then she is just that (an icing on the cake). Another icing on the cake (a very nice surprise for me) was her cleanly trimed (but not shaven) golden kitty. And yes she provides GFE services. So be good to her and she would return the favor by giving you back one of the best hours of your life. I have nicknamed her as The Golden Princess.

Thank you so much for the great time Eva. Just a note that, if you like to have the pleasure of spending some time with this golden angel, do so before the angel flies away next weekend (she is also a cerb member. So you can PM her).

Eva's Secret Admirer

In the two days since I met Eva I've found myself on numerous occasions daydreaming about the glorious hour that I spent with her. Each time, upon snapping-back to reality, I realize that I'm standing there with a big goofy grin on my face. It's a little embarrassing when it happens in public, but a few moments of mild public embarrassment are a tiny price to pay in exchange for spending time with Eva.

It's not my style to go into specifics about our time together. What I will say is that she is everything that people have said about her, and more. She's beautiful, sexy, intelligent, playful, compassionate, funny. She looked extremely cute wearing my necktie. ;-) Laying next to her, cuddling, giggling at each other's jokes felt like an authentic 'girlfriend experience' - regardless of what that term means in the strictest sense.

And I agree with the original poster about enjoying simply being in her company. If I had the time and the means I'd want to take her out for lunch and show her the sights and attractions of Ottawa.

She has my highest recommendation. I hope Ottawa treats her very well so that she'll make her way back here every so often on her journeys.

p.s. I'm still relatively new to using this site. I was simply trying to indicate that I agree with the original post, but somehow that emoticon showed-up beside my name. I'm not exactly sure what message that emoticon conveys. But just to clarify, I want to go on the record, by saying that I agree with the recommendation of the original post.

Yes I was looking for a possible date this morning and suddenly came across an ad who was looking for someone to explore the jungle (her jungle). Most would know me as a natural kitty lover so as soon as I read the ad I became a Tarzan LOL. I started screaming like Tarzan and feeling that I would like to climb a tree lol (or in this case to dine in a jungle). I didn't wish to exclude the cerb friends who equally love natural kitties. So first I sent a PM to sexy Eva (whom I had the pleasure of meeting just last year) for a possible date for this afternoon and then I started PMing a few of my cerb friends whom I knew would be equally interested in a natural kitty.

I was planning on going to Barbs all week but I said to myself that there is no way in hell that I am going to miss out on this golden princess and very rare opportunity lol. I went to extraordinary measures to see this lady the detail of which would remain between us.

Yes I had a second pleasure this afternoon with this lovely very pretty young natural blue eyed blonde lady. She has a very cute face and those beautiful short hair looking like a golden crown on a princess (and lovely sky blue eyes) would allow easy access to all of her beautiful face to kiss and taste. DFK was absolutely great and it was mutual. Then gradually I moved down to the golden jungle and it was absolutety so very sexy and beautiful and sweet. I made it a rainy forest lol (if you know what I mean LOL). By the time I got there I was about to explode and demonstrate a real case of instantaneous human combustion lol. When sweet daty was over I moved back to her face which was so very cute and sweet (because of her short hair) and those very sexy pink boobs. We kissed very intensively all over each other's faces. The experience was unique in a sense that it was so so intense and the pleasure was mutual as I could feel heat emanating too from her body and also the very rainy forest LOL. The end was explosive for me as the feel of a natural kitty made me so excited that I came to the end within half hour.

In summary it was a typical intensive experience in which sexy Eva made me feel very desired and like I was the best and only guy in her entire life and that is called a true GirlFriend Experience (GFE) lol. She is here for another 18 hours so if you wish to have a similar intensive true GFE experience (especially if you are a natural kitty lover but as usual YMMV) hurry up before the angle flies away LOL.

Funny thing is that I was planning to go to Barbs all week but after my time with sexy Eva I realized that there no one in there that can even closely match the experience I just had. So I changed my mind lol at least for another 7 days.

Thank you so much Eva for the great experience. I hope you visit us more often.

Eva's Secret Admirer.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.