This should be classified as a recomendation.

Although... Malibu might be too hot for most to handle! From the moment she walks in and you see her beautiful face and body you almost think to yourself, "She doesn't even need to touch me to get a release!" but that would be an error on you part! Because not only is Malibu hot and has a set of the most beautiful enhanced breasts around, but she gives awesome massages, body slides and releases. Of course she isn't a FS gal, but you don't even think of it once your session starts.

I had a outcall duo with Kelly and Malibu, and from the moment they walked in, to the hugs, small talk, shower and main event, my smile never left me. They made me feel like a King. If I ever wanted to start a harem I would begin with these two without hesitation. I plan to repeat this duo, again, again and again.

Specifically to Malibu, wow and "you won't be disappointed sums it up!"

Posted via Mobile Device

your right Maliby is just so hot, had a session last week, wooolllalalala..... glad the water was cold at the end of the session. will repeat....

RUM:boobies:

Malibu is gorgeous and looks like she just stepped out of the centerfold pages of Playboy Magazine... and a duo with Kelly and Malibu is off the charts... CMJ is just swamped with stunningly beautiful women... but what else is new?

Malibu is gorgeous and looks like she just stepped out of the centerfold pages of Playboy Magazine... and a duo with Kelly and Malibu is off the charts... CMJ is just swamped with stunningly beautiful women... but what else is new?

...and Malibu has that little je ne sais quoi that makes one think she could be a naughty girl, just like some of those Playboy centerfolds....

I had a great experience with her, but won't say if either of us was naughty;)

toine

Had a session with her earlier in the week. It was pretty mind blowing. She's very sexy and very good at what she does. She also accomodates special needs well. She went looking for skin sensitive soap when she found out that my skin was pretty dry. All in all, I hope to repeat soon.

Malibu has to have one of the firmest butts on the planet.

I just had to add that point.

Malibu has to have one of the firmest butts on the planet.

I just had to add that point.

I would just add she also has one of the finest butts on the planet too!

Malibu is great fun and has a spectacular body that is curvy, shapely and very fit - not an easy combination! I saw her this week - based on a recommendation from Kelly (who's also a treasure) - and had lots of fun. She is friendly, playful, creative (in all the right ways), down-to-earth, and naturally shows how much she enjoys making you feel good. Highly recommended. Next step: a duo with Mailbu & Kelly ...