New Advertising - Questions & Answers

Hello everyone, like many of you, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to advertise myself as a Companion. I started this thread hoping that the Mod would answer, and the info would be shared. Q & A thread

Q: I've decided NOT to link my private companion website to Cerb, due to its content. Instead in my Cerb Advertising, I offer to share the link with clients, at their request. Is it ok if they ask me threw PM?

Does that work within the new advertising guidelines?

thanks, Porscha

I can't speak for Mod, but my understanding is that what matters is what can be seen by visitors to the site. That doesn't include PMs.

Realistically, PMs are not monitored or moderated at all (AFAIK) and so the only way Mod would ever find out would be if someone asked for your website and then reported your PM when you sent it. I *hope* nobody would be that much of an asshole.

• Like 3

That sounds like an option. As it just has to be clear that in your content you aren't mentioning anything that is against the rules. I changed my website info to comply as I found it easier.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, like many of you, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to advertise myself as a Companion. I started this thread hoping that the Mod would answer, and the info would be shared. Q & A thread

Q: I've decided NOT to link my private companion website to Cerb, due to its content. Instead in my Cerb Advertising, I offer to share the link with clients, at their request. Is it ok if they ask me threw PM?

Does that work within the new advertising guidelines?

thanks, Porscha

I believe Mod said that if your site was not compliant, that your website address would get censored. If that's the case and you still want to use the PM system to share your website link, you'll have to get creative...

• Like 2