I had the luck to choose Gretchen a week ago. She was at my hotel in 20 min from my hanging up the phone. She was dressed with class but you could still see her curves...of which she has been blessed. She has had some work done, Angelina Jolie lips, lovely enhanced breasts, and I think a bit more facial stuff as well....I must say, I found her absolutely beautiful.

We were in the bedroom within minutes but that really wasn't because she was rushing me. I would like to bring your attention back to my previous comment on how I though she looked :-D She explained that the service was massage only with the option for a CBJ or intercourse. I chose the former. I was pleasantly surprised....great skills with DT and TC, YMMV. Once I found out she could DT and asked her to do it again she never stopped....she was a trooper and God love her for it! That was an extra mile for me, no pun intended there. My only issue was that it was a one shot wonder and a bit pricey but the service was excellent. I asked if she worked independently as well and the answer was no the agency was the only way to see her.

I will definitely repeat. Also, if anyone knows how to ask for specific services from the agency without sounding either like a cop or stupid I would appreciate the info.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Frank, thanks for the recommendation. What city is this?

Cheers, Wrinkled

The agency is listed in the first post.... not trying to be an ass by not posting the name again, I 'm just not sure if I'm allowed to post it as a comment. I received a red card for doing that before.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.