Finishing at the same time?

It's happen to me several times throughout the years, where I've encountered someone with whom I have great instant chemistry to the point that we experience climaxing together.

You know that feeling where your insides are contracting faster and faster to the point your almost milking him, and you can actually feel him getting ready to erupt and just when you think you can't aaahhhhhh you both come down together. it's really complete ectasy..

Has it happen to you ? Does it happen more often than I think?

Ladies and gents

• Like 1

It definitely happens with me and my favorite play friends quite a bit.. I totally get off as soon as i know my partner is going to get off. Such a big turn on!

• Like 2

I'd like to think it's happening but I am just a "guy", lol. Seriously though, I would think it would be more likely with two people that have had multiple encounters, don't you think? Not that it can't happen on a first date, I'm pretty sure it's happened once or twice with me. I just think that chemistry can develop more with repeat visits.

• Like 1

Ah I'm one of those lasses who has a hard time finishing - even by my own hand. So for me it's not something that has happened often, but it has happened on occasion.

I always try to reassure my gentlemen that it's absolutely me and not them and that I very much enjoy the journey even if I never reach my destination.... but I think many feek I'm just trying to placate them.

But oh when it does happen, it's ever so satisfying :D (BTW, gents: do not read that as a challenge. It has more to do with my frame of mind than with anything external.)

• Like 3

Yeah, this is one of those things that, when it happens, is really cool. When it does, it's a natural outgrowth of each partner's state of mind and excitement. In particular, being turned on by your partner's mounting excitement can make for a really cool feedback loop in which the obvious approach of one partner's "finish" helps lift the other partner up and over that last little hurdle to their own.

That said... striving to make this happen on purpose, or using simultaneous endings as the yardstick of success or failure, kinda kills the whole thing. 'Cause now it's a requirement, and even should you achieve it it becomes more like checking a box off on a list ("Good! Well done!") than letting things grow organically wherever they may.

Same things for "endings" period, not just their simultaneity. In my early days it was all about reaching that destination, straight down the highway all the way, and a shiny gold star for both getting there at the same moment. But after a while it became much more about all the side trips and the interesting countryside to explore and enjoy together while headed in that general direction, and the fun little surprises it held! That's sometimes such a fun journey that you just stop for the night in some awesome bed-and-breakfast you just found, and don't really worry about that place you first set out for.

Okay, totally got carried away with the metaphor there.

• Like 2