Stacy from CMJ ..is she still around?

Noticed that Stacy from CMJ has been on leave or while, although her pictures are still there.

Does anybody know if she might be working somewhere else or she decided to leave the massage business?

She was definitely one of Ottawa's gems; good looks, great personality.

Anybody knows if she is still around?

Thanks,

H

Any time I have a question relating to CMJ, I just give them a call and ask! They are always very helpful and if one of your favs is on leave or not available I'm sure they would offer suggestions for alternates.

• Like 1

I prefer asking the clients as the agency might not be willing to share details for which ever reasons. I'm sure it wouldn't be in their best interest to re-direct their client to a competitor if a lady decided to go indy. I'm not saying that's the case with Stacy. It's just that the clients would not have any restrictions to share the info, if the lady is still working somewhere else for example.

Stacy is not, and I highly doubt, would work anywhere else but CMJ. However, she is finishing her university degree and swamped with school and her placements. She is "on-leave" and isnt sure if she will be back but has asked to remain on the website until she is sure of her plans.

She is an awesome and beautiful women - smart, sophisticated and witty. We are super proud of her and her dedication to her education. CMJ loves being apart of a women's desire to go to school - helping them to work for a year, paying off their tuition and focusing on their futures.

Their happiness and success is what matters most!

• Like 7