Dances for couples?

Planning on taking the wife to a strip club for a night out. Just curious if there are CR options for couples or just for her to go back there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **oo**e

Yes most clubs in the Ottawa-Gatineau area are cool with couples and ladies going to the CR.

Guest *l**e

there have been many threads on this in the past, so if you use the search you can probably find info.

here's my take;

Most if not all the clubs allows couples in the Champagne rooms. My opinions is that at Diamonds, Nuden, Playmate and Fax, the booths are kinda small and not totally comfy for couples, although Nuden has a couple of spots that are wider, so more fitting for two.

Pigale and Taboo on the Quebec side both have seats wide enough for couples, although the seats in the Taboo CR are not the most comfy.

In all the Ottawa clubs and at Pigales, most of the girls will charge a couple $40/song, although some ladies will happily negotiate a price for a time period instead. At Pigale, there is separate music in the CR where the songs are cut to an average of 3m30secs, so the tab can add up quickly. At taboo, many of the ladies will charge only $20/song even for a couple and the songs are not cut short, so the dollar value is good.

I find the CRs in Quebec are more private which can sometimes mean more fun.

If I'm going for couples dances, I always go to Pigale or Taboo....my opinion only.

Guest S****r

I once went to Barbarella's on Queen Street downtown with a client, and the two of us went to the CR for a private dance. It was very sexy!

The Fax has 2 areas that are geared for couples and groups to get dances, and are very comfy. A bit more open, but still good.

Nuden has a couple of bigger seats in the downstairs, and a couple upstairs. Upstairs is the better bet.

Playmates... Good luck

Barbs has a couch in the very back. Kinda broken in though, so can get uncomfortable.

Pigales has some larger booths, plus a vip room. Depending on your $$$ the room is the biggest 'private' area I've seen.

Haven't been to the others yet.

And all the ones I've been to are cool with couples, it's just a matter of finding a dancer.

And all the ones I've been to are cool with couples, it's just a matter of finding a dancer.

I think this is the most important point! Not all dancers are into ladies, so it can take some time to find a dancer that not only likes women (at least enough to give an enjoyable dance) but who you are also both into.

A word of advice if you don't get approached by a dancer that catches your eye: ask the wait staff for a recommendation. Most will be able to recommend or call over a dancers that is comfortable with women and that you will, hopefully, hit it off with!

Alternatively, a good warm up and way to get the attention of a dancer you both like is to have your wife go up on stage to tip her.

• Like 1