CMJ/Euphoria for couples

Hi

First timer to Ottawa with GF looking for MA suggestion at CMJ/Euphoria. She likes natural curves and not too young. We are in our 40's. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Have a look at their website if you're a member, or at their profile here if you're not. lots of pics there.

As for "not too business"... I haven't seen all their MAs by any means, but I've never met one who I'd describe as overly businesslike (assuming that's what you mean).

I think I used a word inadvertently that the mods picked up on. Maybe should have said she prefers mature women...

Thanks!

There are a few of us that are bisexual in real life. Myself, Jessica(Massage), and Mackenzie (she's new and not on CERB yet) for sure and quite a few are heteroflexible (meaning they're mainly into men but play with women too.)

None of us are all business either lol we have a lot of fun. :)

• Like 4

Thanks for the info Gwen. Now I know who to have a trifecta with! You have me thinking... all three of you with me in the shower. Nice!!!

Just hope you will not be more interested in each other than me! (but that would be ok too; I like to watch).

• Like 2