MilfJade

If you want to be assured of an exceptional experience, I wholeheartedly recommend Jade, or MilfJade as she is better known. I saw her for merely half an hour but, let me tell you, it was paradise! We had texted a few times and she was always very generous with her time. I had seen her ad on Cerb and, knowing that she was an extremely hot and well-skilled woman capable of female ejaculation (squirting), I was immediately drawn to her. We set a date and when I walked through the door of the hotel room, I was immediately attracted to her. She possesses a rare combination of refined sophistication, genuine sensuousness and warmth. She wore a sweet sexy negligee which showed off her curvy figure and small waist perfectly. I won't go into details about our encounter, suffice it to say that she most certainly knows what she wants and how to get it from me and give it to me ;-)!! She had a gentle, yet oh so persuasive way to send me into outer space, firing on all rockets!! I was totally and absolutely satisfied! If you want someone to spend time with who has the power to take away all of your stress and make you feel so glad to be a man, this is the woman you want to spend time with.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.