Rocking your world downtown Ottawa all day hun!

Hi darling,

Today I will be rocking your world downtown Ottawa all day so if U have to step out or pretend to step out for an errand U might want to visit the true 'dame de compagnie' that I am and that will make U forget about everything and will just have U so relax babe!!

My nest of indulgence today is at my downtown Ottawa location.

I am available today, Saturday, December 6th from 1 pm to 6 pm.

And if U really wonder if spending time with me is worthwhile take a look at my latest recommendation love! It should give U the reason to pick up the phone, grab your keyboard to call or PM, email me babe! http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=158952

2 dates to remember for 2 creatures out of this world! :boobeyes:

How about a long black hair Italian? How about a French redhead? Common denominator: vibrant and bubbly personality and explosive sexy attitude! Both on Friday December 12th and Saturday December 13th, Sexylorraina and myself will just make U feel good and immerse U into deep satisfaction of soul and body for just another ME time that U R looking for love! On both those dates the nest of indulgence will be downtown Ottawa near the Bell building and City Hall.

Beginners welcome!

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !