J.W. Your Sexy Ottawa Companion Available!

Hello Good Evening Gentlemen, TGIF! My Name Is Jody Wild Aka J.W. Thanks For Stopping In & Taking The Time Out Of Your Day To Look At My Ad! Looking To Get Away, Take A Break From Life Or Work...To Be Able To Just Take A Load Off! Maybe Have Some One To Talk To, Get A Friendly Hug. Look No Further I'm Your Girl.

picture.php?albumid=6682&pictureid=42863

I Hope You Like What You See! I Am A Very Sweet, Youthful, Fun, Free Spirited, Outgoing, Sexy, Beautiful Fit 25Yr Old Lady With A Banging Body! I Am A Nice, Respectful, Independent, Passionate Lady Who Is Very Discreet.

picture.php?albumid=3365&pictureid=20619

For Those Who Have Seen Me &... Would Like To Continue Seeing Me. Please Feel Free To Pm Me For My Number...As I May Have Forgotten To Send It With All The Lovely People I Meet.

picture.php?albumid=1704&pictureid=10348

PM/E-Mail Is Best & Easiest To Catch Me.

My Recommendations: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=J&t=8756.

picture.php?albumid=1704&pictureid=10349

Any Money Being Exchanged Is For Strictly For My Time & Companionship Only! Anything Else That May Occur Is A Matter Of Two Consenting Adults Of Legal Age. Longer Times Available As Well!

1/2Hr ~ $140

45min ~ $180

Hour ~ $240

picture.php?albumid=3365&pictureid=20621picture.php?albumid=4389&pictureid=28155picture.php?albumid=8474&pictureid=60284

• Like 1