Picture it: Saturday Dec 13 While You're Supposedly

picture.php?albumid=6570&pictureid=42154

out at the Home Depot buying whatever tool or supplies or whatever you gentlemen usually get, why not get sidetracked and treat yourself to a fun and relaxing time with me? I am currently offering my special Xmas rates.

I will be in Orleans hosting Sat Dec 13 from 10 am -9 pm. See below for my special rates. Come visit and make it an early Xmas! You won't regret it! Call/Txt directly since this is my preferred booking method and easiest way to contact me. My number is listed below.

Gentlemen,

I am a voluptuous creamy soft skinned with dirty blonde highlighted hair standing in at 5'3" (but mostly 5'7-5'8" in stature because I always wear heels with my nice outfits) with an impressive 38 DD naturals and pretty face with seductive blue/green eyes that are perfect with my impressive skills. I have an hourglass physique with a nice behind.

Underneath it all, I possess a distinct prowess and the maturity of a 30's woman who wants to rock your world! An experience with me is passionate, fun and surprisingly relaxing. Be prepared to be mesmerized by my talents. You will feel refreshed when we say goodbye.

Kindly take a moment to click on my name above to peruse my photo albums and recommendations"

Photo albums- http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?u=4180

Recommendations - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showth...?ltr=N&t=28638

My location is in Orleans and is clean, quiet, upscale and discrete location. Free parking available. Shower facilities, fresh sheets, towels and all other ammenities for your comfort.

TRIBUTES: I host - You come to visit me & You Host - I can visit with you at your place] ( Tributes are non-negotiable)

At this time I primarily offer same day availability. My services are all inclusive ( therefore no negotiation) for an unrushed, satisfying, sensual and fun encounter.

Special Rates Until December 31th for when I host only.

Special "I Host" Tributes:

$120 -30 mins

$160 - 45 mins

$200 - 1 hour

"You Host" Tributes: I can come to visit you.

I can entertain requests for companionship. at hotels only with proper verification and a minimum of one hour with 2 hours advanced notice.

$250/hr ( Orleans to Kanata)

Please note the rates listed above. Tributes are for my time and companionship.

My number is 613-404-7*8*8*7*. Calling/texting me directly is the quickest way to receive a response.

I don't offer email as a method of contact. No blocked calls or payphones will be answered.. See below. Call/text me directly please to receive a quicker response. 613-404-7*8*8*7*. I hope to see you this week so we can have some mutual fun together! If we have met previously, please let me know.

I hope to meet you soon!

• Like 1