The first thing I noticed was her voice. When we connected on the phone I wanted to keep talking. Great voice. Fun and apparently willing to play.

I booked a 3 hour appointment at my hotel room. She called from the lobby and up she came - so did I. Soft knock at the door and in she bounced. Ava is what I would consider a small bbw - but she has a great bounce. More on that later.

Because we had some time, we talked and got know each other a little. She laughs easily. Her eyes sparkle. She breast heave when she laughs - very distracting. She touches you and you want to touch her.

Light kisses turn to deep kisses. Let's freshen up. Crisp sheets and clean flesh is one of my favorite combinations of all time. Flesh against flesh - Ava has curves. Hips, breasts, thighs - all curved and begging to be explored. Her kisses are intoxicating. Her laugh makes you feel, fell just better. Her touch raises expectations and she does not disappoint. Wrapping her lips around your best friend, her breasts are great pillows as she draws you into her mouth and you want to explode. Wait for it.

Wet, sweet, pink, responsive - she loves to have her pussy attended to - "wait, I want to cum with your cock inside me". How can any self respecting man deny such a request. The entry is delicious. She feels plush. She bounces as you stroke back and forth - I love watching large breasts bounce while fucking. She bounces. It makes me hard. I am struggling not to cum too soon. I want more of this. She laughs and squeezes her pussy around you. Her voice begs you to fuck her more and you only want to comply.

Explosion. Breathing hard. Dripping sweat, I fall into her. She strokes my hair and we snuggle up into each other. Rather, I fall into her. We spend a long time wrapped up in each other. Sharing stories, laughing, teasing - simply a perfect night. Ava is now my favorite plush squeeze toy.

Ava is delicious, seductive, deeply naughty and profoundly nice. I will see her again and again. We have plans to burn up the town next time. I think I may need more life insurance.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.