Nicole on BP

hey this is amber i would just like to set a few things straight ...most of what u boys are saying is either untrue or not about me i did make one mistake along time an left a call early but that was due to inappropriate behavior on his part iam a very sweet fun outgoing engertic smart.. an have good reviews on herE from other happy clients who have loved me and as they stated exceeded their expectaions so if you have any questions boys about me say it to me thanks will be happy to explain!!! :) xoxoox and i changed my name for two weeks cuz my duo partner i was working with then happened to have the same name as me so i changed it for then to nicole, but had problems so i changed it back to my real name which has always been amber. i am flirty and deffinatley an amazing catch, come see for yourself, or in my new pictures on BP. thanks alot, Amber xoxoxox

P.s.

I ONLY CHANGED IT ONCE BABE FOR A WEEK OR TWO THATS IT SORRY FOR CONFUSION WHATS MAUDE NEVER WAS ME?? THANKS AGAIN SORTA :( AMBER XOXOX WOULD LOVE TO SEE U TO SET THIS STRAIGHT THAT I AM A 100% STUNNING FUN AN ADDITCING GIRL :p

Beautiful new pictures, Amber.

You look wonderful, just the perfect shape I like.

But interesting board handle tho.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to seeing her at some point in the future. She seems like a nice girl and I quite like her spunk in defending herself here.