Captivating Cleo

Cleo has received positive comments on this board in various threads, but no one has yet written up an "official" recommendation. So, I thought I'd take care of that little piece of business. :)

I've been wanting to meet her for some time and a few days ago I finally had the chance.

I was out shopping for Christmas and found myself with some free time. I had contacted Cleo a day or two beforehand just to get some info and introduce myself (and she handled that very kindly). So, when my text came in, setting things up went very smoothly and she accommodated a short notice request (much appreciated and never expected).

After I failed to follow really simple directions to her location and got confused-- I can be such an idiot sometimes, I mean really!-- the door opened up and there stood one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. :)

I'm typically a shy guy and nervous when meeting someone new, but she handled that wonderfully and put me at ease. She's easy to talk to and very comfortable to be with. Intelligent and mature.

I won't go into any detail, of course, but I really enjoyed my time and very much recommend her. She's that cute, sexy, girl next door that you just can't help gettin' a crush on.

I decided to leave this lifestyle a month or so ago, but I'm glad I reconsidered! I'll be seeing Cleo again and I plan to do so soon. :)

• Like 8

I finally had the opportunity to meet Cleo on Saturday. I was wanting to meet with her for a while, but never had the chance.

Communicating with her was easy and once I got there, I almost fell backwards due to her girl next door look.

She is a very beautiful girl, and you can tell loves what she does. IMO, one of her most amazing feature is her giggle. I totally loved that giggle.

Definitely will repeat, and to be honest I can't wait. She is one beautiful girl!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.