Feeling energetic, decided to checkout a new girl at OAF. Jessy is a pretty and petite girl from Hong Kong. She is on vacation in Canada and will be in Ottawa only for a short time.

Booking was easy. Arranged for an hour.

Greeted at the door by a girl, about 5 ft, in nice heels and a skin tight dress. We went directly into the bedroom. Took a shower together, get a chance to rub those 34C's. :boobeyes:

Proceeded back to the bedroom. Lots of foreplay with plenty of kissing. Played with those breasts again. She gave a great BBJ. Finish off in multiple positions and then massage afterward.

No problems with communications. I am planning to go again :motion:

On my way out, checked out Jojo another girl there. She is taller but looks good so many choices !!!

Thanks for the review of Jessy, itsallgood. I was wondering about her. She appears to be a small girl but gfe lol. Thanks also for brief comments on Jojo. So many choices in Ottawa and so little time. This gives me some ideas for my post-retirement plans lol:) ( in about 20 years time).

Jojo appeared to have gone back to where she once belonged .. however, two new girls have appeared - Echo and Arisa. Will have to make time to test drive them :boobies:

Had one more session with Jessie before she went to TO - don't know if she will be back. Last time I check, no Jojo either. There is a new girl Jessica now. I have not tried her yet. (Have to put her on the list :motion:). Arisa is still here and she is always good.

Jessy appeared to have switch agencies. Got a note that she is back in Ottawa this weekend. Going for an hour of relaxation. So many choice so little time !:boobies:

Just wanted to say that Jessy is back and she has her own website as well as ads on the other 2 sites. I never met up with her when she was with OAF and didn't really know much about her. I found her add on cl and decided to go for it and am I ever glad I did!. I'm not much for posting as you can see from my count but this little gal deserves all the kudos she gets. She is and does exactly what she advertises which is something I am not used to here in Ottawa. She is short, tiny and a whole lot of fun, just be sure that a spinner is what you want. Great breasts (with a little help from the surgeon) but great just the same! Great oral technique with that twist thing thrown in, good strong neck muscles! I've not much else to add to what has been posted on her previous, just that I know for sure that I will see her again!!! She did tell me that she was planning on being here for a month and maybe two. Here's to hoping to win the big lottery since I'll need some way to supplement my income to keep me in the visits with Jessy!

Cheers

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.