Whores and Other Feminists

Hi love's

Does any one out there have a copy of Whores and Other Feminists that they would be willing to lend to me? A friend spoke highly of the book and I'd like a chance to read it.

November

Haven't been able to find it used and when I looked into ordering it through V.E. it was too pricy. So I thought I'd ask around.

Ride a bike? Ask me about custom leather care

I haven't come across the book you are asking about but I ride a bike year round in Halifax so the above quote made me curious????

It's available on the chapters website

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Whores-And-Other-Feminists-Jill-Nagle/9780415918220-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+%2527whores+and+other+feminists%2527

It's a little pricy at $42 but the plus side is that Chapters offers free shipping for orders over $39

I have it. My daughter gave it to me a few years back. It is quite good.

I'll try to remember to bring it next time I come into town -- maybe I can leave it at Carrie's for you to pick up.

Guest s******ecan****

Amazon has the best prices generally, and now usually have some titles in "used" format.

Ebay also has a wide selection of books sometimes at bargain basement prices.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Haven't been able to find it used and when I looked into ordering it through V.E. it was too pricy. So I thought I'd ask around.

It's well worthwhile for anyone looking for used books to check out BookFinder (a meta book search engine, which searches all the major on-line book catalogues for you). Copies of this particular book are available for as little as $17.86 at the moment (this price includes standard shipping to Canada):

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=9VctFoHYuaYe5sAORMRKII3pHt8_6574682878_1:28:80&bq=author%3Djill%2520nagle%26title%3Dwhores%2520and%2520other%2520feminists

Hi Joyfulc,

Thank's, that's realy nice of you. I'll let you know if I turn up a copy in the mean time.

Hugs, November

Hi Joyfulc,

Thank's, that's realy nice of you. I'll let you know if I turn up a copy in the mean time.

Hugs, November

Check the library as well. You can call up the main branch help line, see if they have copies anywhere, and check it out see if you do want to buy it, or at least get started while waiting for a copy to be shipped.