So you can say that you have save the best for this last day of the year hun!

Hi darling,

How about U come and celebrate the end of 2014 in my hot and cozy nest of indulgence love?! I am very playful and love to tease babe and I will save the best till last hun! But, in the meantime, I will seduce U with my deep green eyes, my luxurious flamboyant red hair and a smile to die for babe! I am the perfect 'dame de compagnie' the kind that only cares about pleasing and teasing and making my gentleman as happy as he can be darling!

My wild and open minded personality will sweep U off your feet and will make U wonder how come U really missed on spending time with me chéri this year!! Well love it's still time babe!

I am available today, New Year's eve, from 9 am to 8 pm at my conveniently downtown Gatineau near Costco location with LOTS of FREE parking!

Beginners welcome!

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise. For the holiday season I won't be able to host U in Ottawa.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. At my downtown Ottawa location, please hand it to me in my nest of indulgence directly. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1