Uncircumcised men

Do all asians have small dicks and black dudes long shlongs? Do larger men have larger penises? Does a big thumb or toe imply a thick member?

Come on. At best, you might be able to establish a trend, but such a comparison can't truly be achieved. There is always a spectrum and 50 shades of penises...

I am uncut and it takes me a certain build-up for me to climax. When I do it's mind-blowing, body shaking and screaming. Just ask anyone who's seen me and they'll remember with a smile.

And wtf is this with cleaning? You don't need an extra 5 minutes in the shower to wash your dick. I get that women might prefer cut because there are too many morons who can't even wash their bit.

This thread is silly. Do women wonder if guys like a big clit or small lips...

LMAO

Do all asians have small dicks and black dudes long shlongs? Do larger men have larger penises? Does a big thumb or toe imply a thick member?

Come on. At best, you might be able to establish a trend, but such a comparison can't truly be achieved. There is always a spectrum and 50 shades of penises...

I am uncut and it takes me a certain build-up for me to climax. When I do it's mind-blowing, body shaking and screaming. Just ask anyone who's seen me and they'll remember with a smile.

And wtf is this with cleaning? You don't need an extra 5 minutes in the shower to wash your dick. I get that women might prefer cut because there are too many morons who can't even wash their bit.

LMAO

I totally agree with Wealthy Cowboy. It doesn't matter whether you are cut or not as the deciding factor about hygiene. If you're unhygienic it is solely because you're lazy or ignorant to the idea of being clean.

I've heard many women complain about men for whom have suffered from SDS (stinky dick syndrome) whether they are cut or not. So my point is, it's not about the "little head", it's about the "big head".

For any guy out there that does have a problem with hygiene, have a jerk in the shower and use soap as lubricant.

• Like 2

LMAO

Lol, I appreciate your opinion but silly? The op, we have to assume was asking a question with sincerity and because he wanted to know, so calling the thread silly is rather insulting to him, isn't it? To answer your last question, I'm sure some do wonder and I'm sure many men have preferences to clit size, lip size, shapes, etc, they're entitled. I know some women prefer circumcised, some don't care and some won't say. When it comes to cleaning some just don't clean properly, so wtf is up with that I couldn't say, but it happens so it is worth a mention, and with those who are cut and uncut. But not being hygienic doesn't make someone moronic, it just means they are either lazy, unaware or don't know how to . Either way it's a topic and one many had an interest in discussing:)

• Like 1

I'm just saying I find the debate silly. It's like asking if men like big boobs. The answer will inevitably be that some do, some don't. So what is there to gain in asking such a question? Do we need to hear that women don't like a stinky penis? with dick cheese? Lol. Sick..

How can one know what is more enjoyable other than on their own appendage and with their own particular lady friends? Is the OP conducting a poll on whether the majority of women like cut or uncut and will come to a conclusion based on the responses of a few people? Perhaps we'd need a clinical trial with a greater number of responses...

And it isn't the first time it has been discussed on the board. There is nothing new here. Are we running out of good new topics? Can this be? The fact that the OP is sincere is ok and all, but I simply state my thought that it is pointless. My opinion; you don't have to share it.

Btw, the definition of ''moron'' includes a lack of judgment, in this case regarding personal hygiene.

I should state that I'm feeling sick and in a pissy mood, so please don't read anything in the tone of this post. It isn't personal. Just ranting. :aggressif025:

• Like 1

Apparently....this is a business card for someone who performs circumcisions...

Found it tonight, and was amused...

desktop-1406694072.png

• Like 3