Krystan from roommates

My first provider worthy of a review!!

I was in Toronto for a day the week of may 15 to 24. I really wanted to have a memorial session with a beautiful sexy lady. So I decided rather than go the indy route, I would go with an agency, and boy am I glad that I did. I decided on Krystan at Room Mates.

Getting there was easy, once inside there was this beautiful woman, Blonde, Purple panties and bra, just a knock out. I showered got into the bedroom, was offered a glass of wine or water. Chose the water, was nervous.

Once on the bed we talked for w few minutes, I couldn?t help but notice how perky her tits were, with those eraser type nipples. I also noticed her sneaking peaks at my growing manhood, and I think she liked what she saw. Before I knew what was happening my member was in her mouth, and she was greedily, sucking it getting me rock hard, and close to cumming. As I groaned with pleasure, she swirled her tongue all over my purple helmet. She slowed down sensing my orgasm, and warned me not to blow it in her mouth. I enjoyed every blissful minute of this great blow job. I knew I would explode soon, so I asked if I could eat her pussy. She eagerly said yes.

Her pussy was heavenly, tasted so sweet. She seemed very vocal and liked what I was doing. This was really keeping hard with excitement. After her licking, she wanted to be on top, so I quickly rolled over on to my back. As she lowered herself on to my pole, I thought, wow what tight, hot pussy. I knew I would explode soon, so I held on as long as I could.

Got cleaned up and laid there on the bed, before I could catch my breathe; my cock was back in her mouth. I was in Heaven, I will tell you she sucked me for another 15 minutes or so. Once I was rock hard, she asked where to you want me? I mounted her missionary and rode her hard for another 6 mins or so and got off for the second time.

Krystan has been the best SP by far, in my whole life, thank you

:bddog::bddog:

Kristen (formerly of roommates) now Indy is IMHO a beautiful blonde sp with an amazing body. I find your review of Kristen to be very accurate. Thanks for posting it.

Expect to be in T.O. next week, Freefall. Could you possibly pm me contarct info and donatons? Too many advertised, too few recommended. Too little time to make bad choice.

Absolutely awesome woman, with an outstanding body and one of the best bums around :)

So sweet. To see her lying on the bed with that gym-trained hard body, great tits and amazing ass was an unforgettable sight.

Nice oral delivery, really into-it oral recipient, and creative and flexible sex partner. Those legs gripping you....mmm...that body riding you....

No kissing, as has been mentioned, otherwise flawless.

Really hot, and great value.

Highly recommended!

Kristen Round 2: Can't get enough.

She walks into the room and takes your breath away. Fit and hot. We toast our reunion and off come the clothes. Sexy red lingerie for pre-Valentine's Day. That has to come off right away, and that body has to be explored. So beautiful. Perfect hardbody.

Outstanding oral, again.

Outstanding fun.

Sexy, funloving, a great companion.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.