Jessica (new in town)

Hey gents I'm Jess ..first I would like to say that I'm not unreal but surreal eh eh ..it's just bad my visit in Winnipeg wasn't long enough for someone to say ..hey I've seen her and she's real !! My ad shows my face but also my tattoo which anybody that would see me even with a mask would recognize me ..but I'm also new in Manitoba ..I've seen the link and if you look properly under the id number it clearly says ...real pictures :no ...tried and called the girl with my Montreal number and no ones answering ..how someone can mess around makin people doubt about somebody's realness and messin with their work if they aren't serious about theirs ?! Hmmm... Well I would suggest gents that doubt about me to text and ask for more pics I could send by email ,I can provide face pics and more pictures that also shows my tattoos ..you will see for yourself it can't get realler than this ..i received offers to go for a coffee and receive gents with no charges in exchange of a review but that's something I won't do and don't need to ..so who's the curious and lucky one who's commin to confirm that I'm not just real but also really fun ? Xxx

• Like 2

I met her in winnipeg at victoria inn and boy she is damn hot and her round ass makes anyone loose mind. Her pictures are 100% real and go try her out.

• Like 1

EVERY member ever ad a first thread ........ So did you babe ! Anyways just to inform yall guys since my pictures been popular in cities which as San diego ,Ottawa and now a black girl in airdrie named Valerie is currently using them ....don't know if I should be mad or flattered ?! Anyways new pictures will be taken and updated tonight !

I have let Jess know that if her photos turn out to be fake (reported to me as a first hand experience with her) she will be banned for life from here. Just so everyone knows, if you show up and her photos are fake just turn around and leave and let us know. Don't "SETTLE" and give anyone money for time if you are bait and switched. If this happens enough they will stop or leave the business.

• Like 3