Who speaks greek?

Dallas offers it, but I don't know if she enjoys it. There is a big difference there, for me there is anyway. It is a lot more fun when the SP is into it.

There's nothing like a lady rolling her eyes back, mouth open as she goes over the top from Greek. Very erotic.:cooter:

I have to agree but in my experience it's the older girls who actually enjoy greek! I know Foxy loved greek! and there are several in Winnipeg that really enjoy it but there all 35+ and akt19 was asking for younger girls. Didn't do greek with Dallas during my session with her so I can't comment on weather she enjoys it or not:neutral:

I have been with Dallas, my review of her is on another board. I can tell you that Kayla enjoys her Greek, more than anyone I have seen. She is 28 so I don't know if that is what the OP is looking for by young he may want a early 20's SP. Jessi also likes Greek, but she has been off an on lately so I don't know if she is working now. She is 40+ so to old for the OP.

Had Greek with Kayla, she really gets into it, the best! Had Greek with Jessi, second best. Had Greek with Tina, good, but she was just starting to learn to speak Greek. Will be great in time. Saw Dallas a few months ago, didn't offer Greek at the time, she wasn't sure she was going to. Saw Zoe several years ago, didn't speak Greek at the time, so no idea. Never seen Courtney.

Depending on how old the OP is looking for, I would go with Kayla. But in about another year, maybe Tina.

There's nothing like a lady rolling her eyes back, mouth open as she goes over the top from Greek. Very erotic.:cooter:
Gotta love a woman who gets right into that!:bddog::bddog: