Passion, it lies in all of us...

Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.

-Joss Whedon

7200391964_f68e653aec_z.jpg

If you enjoy the idea of creating an atmosphere where the pressure of the outside world disappears, where we can indulge mind and body, where we can let the day to day stress go for even a few short hours I might just be the companion for you.

I am currently in Toronto and will be visiting downtown Ottawa from Jan. 14-16. With advance notice I am always able to arrange an extended date to your Canadian or International location should that be your preference. Please contact me via email with your verification information if you would like to arrange a little private time together.

7200396556_c4f5ae67a4_z.jpg

I look forward to meeting you!

• Like 1